- EHIC – European Health Insurance Card If you are travelling to continental Europe, you will be required to be in possession of an EHIC Card – European Health Insurance Card. The card must be renewed every five years. You can renew your EHIC up to six months before the expiry date. Application and renewal is free of charge.
- Health for Gap Year Travellers Your Top 10 Considerations…
- Malaria lifecycle An excellent pictorial diagram of the lifecycle of the mosquito responsible for the spread of malaria. Provided and reproduced with permission from GlaxoSmithKline.
- Pre-travel Questionnaire A pre-travel health questionnaire to help you have all the right information at hand when you visit your GP Surgery / Travel Clinic for your travel health consultation.
- Research References Our references page lists a bibliography that has been consulted to verify the advice and information provided on this site. In addition all the information is reviewed by an independent panel of travel health professionals.
- Travel Health News Review A round-up of the global travel health issues hitting the headlines which could potentially have an effect on travellers.
Travel Health News – July 2016
The Meningitis B vaccine will not be given to children under the age of two as part of the childhood vaccination program in the UK. Many Travel Clinics will however offer the vaccine ...
- TravelHealth Books We have linked with Amazon.co.uk to allow you to order these recommended travel health books online. Simply follow the links below.