Axis BMC Travel Clinic – Ashford, Kent
Axis BMC Travel Clinic – Ashford, Kent is located at the Evegate Business Park in Ashford. This ideal location is within easy reach of Junction 10 of the M20 Motorway. It is is open five days a week. Late evening appointments are available on a Tuesday.
This specialist nurse run travel clinic sets very high standards and meets all requirements set out by the Care Quality Commission. Nurses are specially trained in travel health and have many years experience in their field.
Travellers can book a travel health consultation via the Axis BMC Travel Clinic website or by calling the clinic direct on 01233 503666.
Axis BMC Travel Clinic – Ashford, Kent welcomes referrals from General Practitioners and Practice Nurses. The clinic ethos is “to work alongside national health providers to ensure the travelling population receives the best possible travel health service at all times.”
Services offered at the Axis BMC Travel Clinic – Ashford, Kent include:
- A full range of travel health vaccinations are given at this clinic following a travel consultation with one of the specialist nurses
- Vaccines include typhoid, hepatitis A, and hepatitis B – and many others
- A full price list can be seen on the clinic website
- Occupational Health Vaccinations can be arranged on request
- Yearly flu vaccines are available to individuals and through the occupational health service
- Private blood tests can be arranged
- A full range of private vaccines can be given including Bexcero (Meningitis B), Chicken Pox, Shingles and HPV
The clinic also stocks a variety of specialist travel health products. Products include a wide range of ‘deet’ based products and medical kits that suit all types of trips.