Sussex Travel Clinic – Worthing, Sussex
The Sussex Travel Clinic – Worthing, Sussex has everything you could possibly need for your safe trip abroad. Located in Sunny Worthing opposite Worthing Hospital and less than a mile from the town’s main rail station.
“The aim of Sussex Travel Clinic is to provide a consistent and high quality service to clients seeking travel vaccinations and health advice prior to travelling abroad. We do this by providing a professional, friendly and welcoming environment to all our clients and staff at our two clinics located in East and West Sussex. Our experienced nursing team help clients make informed choices when it comes to protecting themselves from illnesses acquired through travelling overseas.’
Offering a full travel service including vaccination, medications and malaria tablets as well as travel gear, information and health advice.
Our two Travel Clinics are located in Worthing, West Sussex and Hove, East Sussex
Sussex Travel Clinics in both Worthing and Hove offer a variety of different travel health services. Travel consultations are provided by specially trained, experienced Travel Health Nurses. Their range of services include:
- Travel vaccinations
- Travel health advice
- Malaria tablets and advice
- Flu vaccinations
- Shingles vaccinations
- BCG vaccinations and mantoux testing
- Blood tests and phlebotomy services
- On-site company vaccination services
- Occupational health vaccinations
- Travel shop – selling a wide range of mosquito nets, insect repellents and other travel products, these products can also be ordered on-line
- Travellers’ Diarrhoea kits are available
- Sussex Travel Clinic are also able to prescribe Diamox for altitude sickness
- Our clinics also stock Bexcero
The Sussex Travel Clinic Worthing and The Sussex Travel Clinic Hove are both Registered Yellow Fever Centres.
View The Sussex Travel Clinic Price List on-line for available vaccines and treatments.